Thank you House on the Rock, Abuja for a memorable conference – it is always a pleasure fellowshipping and sharing with you all, and each time is more glorious than the last. I can’t wait to see you again soon! God bless you all!
These are 5 key takeaways: –
- Go by what you hear, even when you see nothing. Stop crying about what you lost because if you lost it, you didn’t need it.
- To a blind man, every step is a blessing. Celebrate every single step you complete because it is never about the destination, it is about the journey.
- It only works if you work it. If God says to you to do a thing, do it quickly. Put your heart to it, go after it.
- Always go to something bigger than yourself. Immerse yourself beyond yourself. Stop being your own motivator, counsellor and physician.
- Once progress stops, it means the old you has grown beyond that level. You need to move beyond that point. Keep moving forward!