THE 10 STAGES OF A GOD ORDAINED MINISTRY:
(Luke 19 :29-38)
- The stage of receiving a genuine Vision into ministry. Please dont fake it. Don’t call yourself.
- The stage of starting from where you are. You can start from the village and enter into the city and
other parts of the world.
Most men did not start in their current location.
- The Stage of standing alone for the vision you believe in. The closest people to you may not believe in your vision.
- The stage of God sending you the TWO deciples only.
What you do with the two determines the addition God gives you. Don’t be ashamed of your ‘two’, they are actually leading you somewhere.
- The stage of strong opposition and resistance against the vision.
Some men must rise to resist you. Opposition is a prove that your vision Is from God.
- The Stage of Visible Divine Presence/Backing.
God sitting ON YOU openly, (like He sat on the Horse), in proving to everyone that He sent you.
- The Stage of Public Acceptance, Attractions and Celebrations. Sometimes even those who resisted you at the beginning will have no choice but to change their minds at this point. They give to you their garments without you asking.
- The Stage where you spread into Multitude of People.
The Multitude followed Him on that Horse that started alone. You may not have multitude in one place but your Ministry Materials can also get to multitude of people.
- The Stage of Maintaining Divine Relevance.
By all means Don’t allow God step out of your Vision.
The day God leaves you are finished.
- The Stage of Finishing your Part in that Vision and having a Successor starting from where you stopped. You will not always be at the centre stage.
Somebody must be trained to take the stage from you.
Your Vision will not fail in Jesus mighty name.
Every effort against your Vision shall lead to Greater Glory.
Congratulations you shall Testify.
Bishop Irabor Wisdom