10 UNCHANGING TRUTHS ABOUT SUCCESS AND FAILURE – Pastor Olukoya
According to Olukoya, there are 10 Unchanging truths about success and failure:
(1) Success does not happen by accident.lt has a root.Failure too does not happen by accident,it has a root.So,success or failure in life has a root.
(2) You are not a failure until you accept that you are one.That is you are only a failure if you tolerate failure.
(3)God has given us everything we need for success.
(4) The only thing that can be achieved in life without any effort is failure.So, the man that does not make any effort is already born a failure.
(5) Human beings can only stop you temporarily.You are the only person who can stop yourself permanently.lf you decide how to move away from failure and get determined to succeed,it shall be so.
(6)lf you have no enemies,it is a sure sign that success has passed you by.lf you claim not to have enemies,it is a sign that you are already a failure.The Bible says,”Let God arise, and let all his enemies scatter”.So,if God has enemies, you would be deceiving yourself to say that you do not have enemies.lf the enemy has given up on you,it means he has already carpeted you.
(7) Success is when you use what God has given to you to reach His purpose for your life, meaning that a man is failure when he is not able to really locate what God wants him to do
(8) Money does not determine success.Many wealthy men have failed at what really matters in life.
(9) Education does not determine success.lt will certainly help but it does not determine it.Many highly educated people have made fools of themselves and messed up their lives.l know a highly educated man who was injecting himself with all kinds of hard drugs.His wife warned him to stop but he never could stop until the thing killed him.
(10) Opportunity does not determine success.Some have been in the right place at the right time and yet they did not make it.
Concluding Olukoya said:
“Success is determined by the ability to identify the purpose of God for your life and to pursue it.Success is when you are in the center of God’s will.And that means prospering in your body,soul and spirit.”
Thanks for reading this piece.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!