11 Reasons Why I Don’t Charge Money For Invitation Or Ministration – Nathaniel Bassey
Minister Nathaniel Bassey has said that It was in one of his encounters with the Holy Spirit that the Lord began to give him specific instructions for his ministry. One of the things God began to tell me specifically was that ‘this ministry was without price or reward’. For him, he said that others can place charge but he cannot – not even to suggest it.
He however gave 11 reasons why he doesn’t charge money for invitation or ministration. He said that the 11 points are not doctrinal, but they are based on his personal dealing with God. They are:
1. When I am called to minister, I take it as an invitation to minister, first to the Lord and then to his people. So I always say to myself, ‘if God is calling me to minister to him, how much will be enough to charge him.
2. The blood that purchased me and the reason for which I minister was free of charge (1Peter 1:18,19). How much could I have afforded to pay if He charged me for a drop of His blood.
3. I feel that the moment I place a charge on my ministry, I directly exclude a group of people. Because as soon as I say that this is the basis of my ministry, then those who cannot meet up will find somebody else. Matthew 16:15 – The gospel (through preaching or song) should be taking to all, none excluded.
4. When I go to minister I want the Holy Ghost to be there, so if I enthrone Mammon I immediately dethrone the Holy Ghost (1Peter 4:11).
5. I must prioritize my MINISTRY over ‘MONEY-STRY’. My attitude must not cause people to stumble (1Cor 9:12).
6. There are few areas of life that I can demonstrate my trust in God, like money or finance. If I say God is my El-Shaddai and Jehovah Jireh then I must trust Him by living by faith.
7. How much value or premium can I really place on the anointing or Grace on my life? Even a billion dollars is an insult for the Grace I carry. We have this treasure in Earthen vessels.
8. Every opportunity to minister is an opportunity to show gratitude and express worship to God. He left Heaven, came to Earth and died like a man, the least I can do is to express gratitude to Him.
9. To guard my heart (Prov 4:23). One of the things that can defile my motive as a music minister is mammon. And when my motive is wrong, my worship cannot be right. Revival Update. Worship is about focus, whatever you focus on becomes your object of worship.
10. Doing God’s will (Matt 7:21). God said to me personally, ‘You Nathaniel Bassey, your ministry is without charge, you will live by faith’. And I know at the end of time, He will say, ‘well done good and faithful servant’, not because I did my own bidding, but because I did the will of God.
11. There are certain realms God cannot use you when you go about minding the envelope. As someone rightly said, ‘if you mind the envelope, you cannot develop.’
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!