15 Keys To Entering The Secret Place – Apostle Joshua Selman
1. Enter Daily.
“Lord, I have called daily upon Thee, I have stretched out my hands unto Thee” (Psalm88:9)
2. Enter With Expectation,
“for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6).Expectation is a current. It sweeps you into the Holy Place. It brings you into His presence where you are purged,purified and changed.Expect Him to respond to you. Expect pain to leave your body. Expect confusion to depart from your mind.He responds to expectation.
3. Enter When You Face A Financial Crisis. “
But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).
4. Enter With Your Weaknesses, And Expect To Be Made Strong.
“I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me” (Philippians 4:13).
5. Enter With A Broken And Contrite Spirit.
“The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit” (Psalm34:18).
6. Enter When You Feel Forsaken And All Alone.
“I have been young, and now amold; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread” (Psalm37:25).
7. Enter When You Have Sinned And Need Mercy.
“He is ever merciful…” (read Psalm37:26).
8. Enter When You Have Fallen Into Deep Sin And Erred.
9. Enter When Slanderous Words Are Stirring Up Enemies And Strife Against You.
“Thou shalt hide them in the secret of Thy presence from the pride of man: Thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion fromthe strife of tongues” (Psalm31:20).
10. Enter During Seasons Of Confusion And Change.
“My times are in Thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and fromthemthat persecute me” (Psalm32:15).
11. Enter When You Are Divided In Your Decision Making
And Do Not Know Which Road To Take. “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye” (Psalm32:8).
12. Enter When Bankruptcy Threatens And Poverty IsS trangling You Financially.
“This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles” (Psalm34:6).
13. Enter Into The Secret Place When You Are BeingThreatened, Abused And Feel Afraid. “
The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them” (Psalm34:7).
14. Enter Into His Presence When It Seems That Your Dreams And Marvelous Goals Will Never Be Achieved And Attained. “
O fear the Lord, ye saints: for there is no want to them that fear Him. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger:but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing”(Psalm34:9,10).
15. Enter Into His Presence When Everything Is Going Well And Perfect In Your Life.
“I will bless the Lord at all times:His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord” (Psalm34:1,2)
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!