30 Things Wives wish their Husbands Knew – Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, the General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church has written many books on marriage and The Ideal Husband is just one of them. This book is extremely insightful and enriching. It eloquently demonstrates the what, why, and how to be an ideal Christian spouse by drawing a thorough image of a perfect husband from the Bible and dispelling false myths and general misconceptions about the subject. Its pages are jam-packed with practical illustrations and directions that every husband needs to comprehend and bring out the best in his wife, as well as to be the head of his household that he has been divinely called to be.
Here are 30 Things Wives Wish Their Husband Knew
1. Wives want their husbands to talk to them on a regular basis.
2. Wives want their husbands to be there for them.
3. Wives often wish that their husbands prioritize providing for their families.
4. Spouses wish they were appreciated for their duties as wives and moms.
5. Husbands who appreciate their wives’ perspectives on topics are valued by them.
6. Wives value compliments from their husbands.
7. When their husbands are committed and loyal to God’s calling, Christian spouses admire and are proud of them.
8. They also wish their spouses were more knowledgeable about the Bible and could apply it more effectively.
9. Wives desire that their husbands could attest to their faithfulness.
10. Wives value husbands who are concerned about their children’s spiritual and moral upbringing as well as their wives’ well-being.
11. Husbands who safeguard their wives from in-law harassment are adored by their wives.
12. When their husbands compare them to other women, it irritates them.
13. Wives desire their husbands would express their love and dedication to them on a regular basis.
14. Women enjoy being surprised.
15. Wives despise it when their husbands forget significant events (such as wedding anniversaries and birthdays)
16. Women want males to respect both their physical and emotional characteristics.
17. They want their sons to be successful, happy, and healthy.
18. Wives reported they are more likely to respond to their husbands’ physical contact later in the day when they have emotionally connected with them and have been caring, considerate, and romantic all day.
19. Women desire their husbands to shop for them in the same way they shop for themselves.
20. The majority of women want their husbands to be financially supportive of their family.
21. Most women dislike it when their husbands make important family choices without consulting them.
22. Christian women, in particular, want husbands they can be proud of.
23. Husbands that are patient with their wives are desired.
24. Women admire men who refuse to be swayed by friends and family..
25. Women seek men who are supportive of their ambitions and goals.
26. Women desire husbands who compliment them on their cooking, housekeeping, and everything else they do.
27. Wives also wish their husbands would treat them special every now and then by taking them out and pampering them.
28. Godly and pious spouses are adored by women.
29. Wives desire husbands who will play with their children, assist them with their homework, punish them when they make mistakes, and provide them with a Christian upbringing.
30. They’re looking for males with a mission, a goal, and ambition.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!