5 female gospel musicians who broke up with their husbands despite the Bible talking against divorce (pictures)
Divorce is said to be on the ascendency as some have not had it easy with their marriages and sadly, they ended up divorcing from their partners.
In most of the cases, it was reported that the men were abusing the musicians, while the women accuse the men of having extramarital affairs.
5 Ghanian female gospel Artistes that broke up their husbands
1. Esther Smith: After four years of marriage, the soul singer divorced her previous spouse, Rev. Ahenkan Bonsu. She accused her spouse of assaulting her. As if that wasn’t enough, he claimed to be sleeping with their maid. At the time this tale was trending, the Ma Ye Nhyira hitmaker was said to be in Germany with her third kid.
2. Obaapa Christy: Pastor Hammond Love was the wife of the great vocalist. There were allegations and counter-accusations, including that Obaapa Christy, also known as Christiana Love, left her home to care for orphans overseas. She was allegedly meeting another man in Germany, according to her spouse. Christiana Love accused her husband of killing gospel musician Seth Frimpong during an interview with Kwame Sefa Kayi on Peace FM in 2010.
3. Gifty Osei: Now called Gifty Adorye, the gospel singer was formerly married to Pastor Prince Elisha Osei. Their 10-year-old marriage officially ended in 2017. Later, she married Hopeson Adorye of the National Patriotic Party (NPP).
4. Joyce Blessing:The Unbreakable singer is no longer with her hubby. She was recently in the headlines after it was revealed that her ex-husband, Dave, discovered that one of their children was not his.
5. Diana Hopeson: Now known as Diana Hopeson, the gospel singer left her former husband after claims of domestic abuse and cheating. She is currently married to Rev Emmanuel Hopeson
5 Nigerian gospel Singers that broke up with their husbands coming soon.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!