6 Things You Need To Know About Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s Late Son, Dare
– The news of the death of Pastor Dare Adeboye hit the country like a thunderbolt on Thursday, May 6 – The young pastor is well known in the Redeemed Christian Church of God for his pastoral work that has taken him places – The news of his death is currently the number one trending topic in the country given the standing of his father in the society
Pastor Dare is the third son of the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye. He died in his sleep on Wednesday, May 5, in Eket, Akwa Ibom state where he pastors one of the RCCG churches.
6 Things to Know About Late Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s Son, Dare
6 major things to know about the young pastor. 1. He was one of the most influential youth pastors in the RCCG worldwide
2. He is commonly referred to as “Pastor Dee” 3. He would have turned 43 on June 9, 2021
4. He has held previous posts in the RCCG with evangelical missions in England, Kaduna, Abuja, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa, and Plateau states.
5. He is married to Mrs. Temiloluwa Adeboye and they are blessed with children
6. Apart from his pastoral work, Pastor Dare is known as a life coach, visionary leader, motivator, and bridge-builder especially among the youths Meanwhile, amid the upsurge in insecurity witnessed across Nigeria, Pastor Adeboye recently declared that God will heal the country.
The man of God made this known in a tweet sighted by Nobelie on Wednesday, April 28, even as he urged Nigerians of all tribes to pray for the country and the rest of the world. He went on to ask that God should have mercy on Nigeria amid these difficult times in the country. Similarly, on Thursday, February 25, Pastor Adeboye canvassed specific prayers against ritualists and kidnappers in Nigeria.
Leading the prayers, the respected pastor listed 15 prayer points for RCCG members to adhere to. In a related development, the RCCG on Sunday, February 21 held a special prayer walk across the world over the rising insecurity and other challenges confronting Nigeria. Legit.ng monitored the walk held in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja by the Throne Parish of the RCCG. Addressing journalists during the procession, Pastor Tunde Benjamins-Laniyi, the pastor-in-charge of the parish, said the prayer intercession was a mandate from God. He noted that the procession is also taking place in the over 40,000 parish churches of the RCCG in 198 nations across the world.
God loves you more Pastor Dee 💔💔💔
Source: Legit News
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!