7 Important Things Apostle Joshua Selman Said About Your Value
Apostle Joshua Selman spoke to his members about The Power to Get Wealth. He talked about our value as humans and gave various Laws of value. However, here are 7 things he said about your value:
1. Your value is a measure of your skill, your gift, your abilities whether acquired or inherent (Proverbs 18:16). Your value is a measure of your usefulness to the marketplace; not to destiny.
2. Your value is a measure of your ability to solve problems and provide solutions that are needed and useful within the context of civilization. That means your value must be needed and useful to prosper you. Just because it is value does not mean it will prosper; that value must be needed and it must be useful.
3. Your value decides who pursues you and who rewards you. You must discover and develop problem-solving skills and abilities if you want to prosper. Superstitiously hoping that you will become a millionaire, to be blessed just like that may not get the job done.
4. Become a master at providing solutions and you will never be ignored. All of these sentiments that come using tribe, religion, gender, age, etc, only become issues when your value is not needed and useful and when you have not invested in yourself to discover and develop yourself.
5. Most people who are willing to pay you are desperate for results, they don’t care whether it is a male hand or a female hand that provides that result. Rewards answer to value, rewards don’t answer necessarily to age or age; they answer to value. Be too valuable to be ignored.
6. Every blessed man is looking for valuable people. Nobody wants a liability and a nuisance in his place of work or business.
7. Value is an enhancer of favour; when you are valuable it is easy for a favour to find expression in your life.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!