7 Practical Benefits Of Praying In Tongues That Will Transform Your Spiritual Life
Praying in tongues has numerous spiritual advantages to Christians. If you pray in tongues, you might have noticed some of them. If you don’t pray in tongues, desire it by asking God to grant you divine enablement to pray in tongues lest you will be missing what others are getting. In this post, i will be showing you 7 life-transforming spiritual benefits of praying in tongues.
1. When you pray in tongues, you are praying according to the will of God. This is because it’s the Holy Spirit in you that’s praying to God, and the Bible in 1 Corinthians 2 reveals that only the Spirit of God knows the will of God because He searches the mind of God. When the Spirit of God in you pray to the Father, your prayer is correct and is in line with the will of God for you. When you pray in tongues, you are talking to God directly.
Scriptures: 1 Corinthians 14:2
“For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.”
2. When you pray in tongues, you have all your important needs presented to God. We are likely to ask amiss if we pray with our minds. You may ask God to give you something that you may not need. Praying in tongues present you with an opportunity to pray for your specific needs as it is in the heart of God. You even pray for things you didn’t realize you need.
3. Satan can’t stop your prayers when you pray in tongues. The reason is that it’s the Holy Spirit in you that is speaking to the Father in heaven. The devil won’t have an opportunity to delve into such spiritual conversation let alone interrupting it. All the doors through which the devil can interfere with your prayers have been closed when you pray in tongues.
4. If you wish to increase your prayer time, then, pray in tongues. When you pray in tongues, you become less conscious of the physical and become more conscious of the spiritual. This will make you stop thinking of activities and tasks that are waiting for you thereby making you pray longer than usual.
5. Praying in the Holy Ghost makes you feel light. If you are overwhelmed by a burden, pray in tongues and you will discover that the weight is lifted. The reason is that all the necessary supplications surrounding the matter have been accurately presented to God through the prayers in tongues.
6. Praying In tongues attract joy. After every prayer in tongues, I become joyful in my spirit. I don’t know if this happens to me alone. But I believe it happens to others too. You will become joyous whenever you pray in tongues because you have confidence that your request has been heard and will be granted. In a dimension, the Holy Spirit is causing to rejoice before the answers become a reality because they will surely come. Let me illustrate, please.
If your governor has promised to buy you a car, while it’s still not present, you become joyous in anticipation. This is what the Holy Spirit make you experience anytime you pray in tongues.
7. Praying in tongues edify you. If your faith in God is wavering, I plead with you to start praying in tongues. Set at least fifteen (15) minutes each day to pray in tongues. If you do it genuinely, you will confess that what I am saying is true.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!