Biblical explanation of Jesus Christ by Apostle Joshua Selman
Apostle Joshua Selman is the senior pastor and founder of Eternity Network International (ENI) fondly called Koinonia. He is a passionate preacher of the gospel of Christ.
In this article, Apostle Joshua Selman explains who Jesus Christ is based on the bible.
The secret of the architecture of the church is the knowledge of Jesus Christ. To know Christ is eternal life. The book of Revelation 1:5 says “And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood”, and this is the basis of the person of Christ.
There are six (6) biblical explanation of Jesus Christ:
1) He is God – John 1:1, 18; 10:30; 17:21.
2) Faithful witness – Mathew 8:16-17; 10:7.
3) First begotten of the dead – Revelation 1:5.
4) Ruler of the kings of the earth – Revelation 1:5.
5) Him that loved us – Revelation 1:5.
6) The one who enthroned us as a Priest and King – 1 Peter 2:9; Revelation 1:6; 5:10.
Jesus Christ is the altimate revelation of the Father; he is the physical expression of the glory of God. John 17:3; Mathew 16:13-18.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!