Bishop Wisdom Irabor Reveals 7 Consequences That Will Befall Any Pastor Who Begs To Be Invited To Preach
Bishop Wisdom Irabor, the Presiding Bishop of Answers Assembly sends an important message to pastors and advised them to never beg to be invited to preach. It is the beginning of all the maltreatment pastors suffer as Guests Speakers. He then explained 7 demons you could face if preaching for people becomes hustling. They are:
1. The lack of honour and respect for your person.
The honor and respect you deserve might not be given to you by those who are meant to expect you. Your host pastor will treat you as if he is doing you a favour whereas you’re the one doing him a favour.
2. Rules and Regulations that only a frustrated Guest speaker can observe and keep. They will give you some rules and regulations that may even be against your will but since you said that you wanted to be invited, then you will be forced to stand by them. For example, “Please don’t exceed 20 minutes on the altar.”
3. The payment of your bills by yourself and not by your host. He said that you will be told to spend your money to come, and sometimes to pay also the money for your hotel bills. With the promise of giving you back. This is the kind of Guests Speakers they abandoned in the hotel. Their only offence is that they begged to come.
4. You may be forced to join in their falsehood.
As the only way to minister on their altar. You hear statements like if you can’t do this or do that, you can’t minister on our altar. As the hustler that you are, you will be forced to do it, because you have no option.
5. The congregation may not be receptive, because the news would have gotten to them, that you begged to come. This would make your coming fruitless because of the people you are speaking to and not imparted.
6. Handbills without your name and picture. Yet the handbill was printed for the same meeting you are coming for. The names of the host and the other pastors are there but yours is not
7. Performance without good rewards.
Because you offered yourself as a jobless Pastor, they will pay you a little amount of money and you cannot complain. You are just been treated the way you presented yourself.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!