“Don’t Condemn people in Aso Rock of you still do any of these five things” – Bishop Mike Okonkwo
In the church today, there are a lot of hypocrites. If you claim to be a believer in Christ, then you should be his ambassador. This means that anywhere you go, you should represent christ, the world should know that you are soaked in the blood of Jesus and that’s the problem of many Christians today. They are ready to tell you what you are doing wrong but they won’t admit the flaws in their own life.
Bishop Mike Okonkwo was speaking in the TREM devotional today and he talked about Christians who condemn Aso Rock when they pray, they pray against the people in Aso rock while they also engage in such acts. The only reason these sets of people don’t do the same is that they don’t have that opportunity. You cant condemn Aso Rock if you still do any of these five things.
1. If somebody helps you on the road, do you just walk past them or do you stop to thank them? If you don’t, then you are ungrateful and don’t have the right to condemn anybody.
2. As a tailor, do you cut people’s material and sow one and keep the other to yourself. If you do this, this is the same as corruption and there’s no difference between you and them.
3. If you are traveling, do you jump or try to jump traffic? In case you didn’t know, this is another form of cheating.
4. Are you a food vendor that always reheats your food after it has started to spoil. You might think this is smart but that is actually you cheating people.
5. Are you one of those people that owe your workers salary and refuse to pay, you are like the people in Aso Rock.
Source: TREM DEVOTIONAL 23 JULY 2021 written by Bishop Mike Okonkwo
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!