EVERY DAY CHURCH SERVICE IS SCRIPTURAL:
BUT EVERY DAY OFFERING IS NOT PROPER:
IT IS AN APOSTOLIC PATTERN TO MEET EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR TILL ETERNITY
BUT IT IS APOSTASY TO TAKE OFFERINGS EVERY DAY AS YOU MEET:
EVEN WHEN YOU DONT COLLECT OFFERINGS PEOPLE WILL STILL BUY FUEL DAILY TO COME AND ALSO PAY TRANSPORT TO COME:
IF YOU HAVE TO COLLECT OFFERING DAILY THEN DONT MAKE IT PART OF THE PROGRAM:
LET IT ALWAYS BE FOR THOSE THAT ARE LED TO GIVE:
THESE ARE THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES GUIDING ME ON THE ISSUE OF DAILY SERVICE:
1. Is that what God is saying to you for now? Don’t copy methods, when you don’t have the mandate to express it.
2. Is the ministry matured for it for now? Some churches did not do it for the first 30 years. Allow time to decide some things.
3. Is the service going to be hot daily, or it will become boring with time? If you can’t maintain the fire, don’t do it.
4. Are the operators emotionally and physically strong to do it. You don’t copy energy you generate your own energy. Some of us will break down.
5. If we do it and don’t take offerings daily, can we sustain it without taking offering for diesel or fueling? Most churches doing it, dont take offering daily for obvious reason.
6. Are the days we meet during the week enough? If enough why are we adding more days to it? Let not fatigue step in.
7. Do I have a weakness of closing late habitually? If late closing is my gift, then the workers amongst us won’t come. Because they may be sacked for coming to work late every day.
Before you join them please tell yourself the truth.
Some of you will say the Bible instruct us not to appear before the Lord empty.
It is a biblical instruction and not a biblical condition for coming. That if you don’t have an offering, you mustn’t come to worship God. It is an instruction and not a condition.
1 Trackback / Pingback