HOW TO BE A MEMBER NO PASTOR WANTS TO LOSE
HOW TO BE A MEMBER NO PASTOR WANTS TO LOSE::
Hebrews 13:17, God expects us to bring joy to our Pastors, as they watch over us.
How many of us are truly giving them Joy?
Some members are a big Blessing and some members are a big Lesson.
Some Pastors are leading and bleeding at the same time.
But in the midst of all these, there is how to function as a member no pastor wants to lose.
If God is to take Permission from the Pastor of a local assembly before calling any member home, some members will never taste death until everyone dies…just because of their usefulness to the kingdom.
Now here are 8 ways you can become a member no pastor wants to lose.
(1) Be Punctual and Regular in Church.
Be the person your pastor is always sure of seeing whenever the Church is in session. According to Psalms 122: 1, I was glad when they said ‘let us go to the house of the Lord’.
(2) You must Know, Follow and support your Pastor’s Vision.
Where there is no vision the people perish. But where there are no people the vision perish. And after the vision perish, they will change their parish.
(3) Never compare your Pastor with your former church.
Isaiah 43:18-19. Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold I will do a new thing. No two churches are the same. It is the same spirit but different administrations and ministrations.
(4) Be committed to Tithing and Kingdom Investments.
Any church where there is a financial challenge, someone in that church is not faithful to the church. Because God in his wisdom will always put resources for every vision in the hands of the vision helpers. Jesus would have appeared as though he was not anointed, should Peter have refused giving him his boat.
(5) Take Care of an aspect of the church.
Let that be your contribution to the Vision.
It can be Fuelling and Diesel for church service, Clothes for your Pastor and wife, school fees for the kids, adverts and publicity, musical equipments, capital projects etc. It can even be monthly food stuffs for your pastors kitchen. How can the impact of your trade not be felt in your church. You sell water, Yet your pastor is buying water.
According to Luke 1:9. Zachariah’s assignment in the temple was to burn incense daily. Even though he was childless, yet he did it faithfully.
(6) Be Focused and Faithful in following your Pastor.
Proverbs 20:6. A faithful man who can find. There is scarcity of faithful men in the kingdom. Can your pastor trust you?
If you are focused in following your pastor, you won’t have two churches you call your church. There are members who go to first service in one church, second service in another church and then third service in a different church.
(7) Never use your problem as the basis for staying with your Pastor.
Miracle Seekers will always go. The other 9 that were healed still left. That is the problem of miracle seekers. They don’t get it, they will go. If they eventually get it, they will still go.
(8) Give Gifts constantly to your Pastor in Cash and in Kind. 2 Chronicles 20:20. The prosperity of the saint is not in the hands of God but in the hands of your God ordained Prophets. “A Prophetless Christian is a Profitless Christian. Now look for your Pastors Bank account and credit him immediately. It is not in the volume but in the value you place on him. Remember, According to God’s word, he that gives a PROPHET a CUP of Water shall receive the PROPHETS REWARD. Your reward is tied to your God Ordained Prophets.
Thanks for reading.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!