Biographical Information on Joshua Selman
Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, who was born on June 25, 1980, is the founder of Koinonia and a devoted teacher of the Bible (Eternity Network International).
During a Sunday School lesson, he felt a young calling to serve God and experienced a baptism of the Holy Spirit. God sent him a mentor during his secondary school years who assisted him in creating a quiet-time schedule and taught him the foundations of Christian character. The remarkable display of God’s power in his life not only confirms the validity of his call but also shows that he is the result of careful study of the Bible and close meetings with the Holy Spirit.
This was quite helpful for him since he was dealing with complicated circumstances and was finding it difficult to connect his dreams with what he was seeing around him. He was therefore given access to the inspiration he needed since he truly loved God. He subsequently started pursuing God ardently and heartily.
As a teenager, his unwavering love for God even at the time caught the attention of a lot as he had an inclination for spiritual things. Growing up, Apostle Joshua Selman was always found alone reading and studying the bible diligently while his peers were playing. That helped in preparing and shaping him for the task ahead.
He soon experienced the baptism of the Holy Spirit, which marked the start of his “adventure” into the realm of the paranormal. He and four of his classmates began to achieve the extraordinary in their classroom by simply exercising their faith. Among other miracles, this gave rise to the stammerer’s cure.
Some of the things he encountered along the way were referred to as heresies. This caused him and his companions to fall backwards, but that changed after the incident he had on December 2, 2002, when someone touched him on the hand while he was sleeping and, when he awoke, he recognized it as being Jesus, even though he was unable to explain how he knew. He has never before encountered Christ before. He then rededicated himself to the Master’s service and broke down in tears. He also had a dream in which he was ministering in the university and also started having encounters with heavenly personalities and notable apostles of God. Thus, it is only right to say that he already had an idea of what was waiting for him before he stepped his feet in the university.
Little is known about his primary and secondary education, but he received his tertiary education at Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria, where he studied chemical engineering. While there, he also had the chance to start working as a minister of God, preaching and sharing the gospel with his fellow students with the aid of his friends as an undergraduate.
Apostle Joshua Selman’s ministry started when he was on campus – Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. While in the University, his hunger for God grew. He would often go to the dam to pray and ask God to reveal to him his purpose in life. One night, he had a vision in which he was standing in front of a tower that looked like one of the University hostels, suddenly, he saw a sea of people having no end. They were all crying and sobbing saying there was no food and water. He immediately felt immense compassion for them. In the vision, it became like he had the key to their solutions and they affirmed that he was the reason they were where they were. He then told them he was coming to rectify that right away after which he woke up.
At this point, he realized that God had called him to serve in the ministry as a preacher. The moment Jesus Christ Himself manifested and stood before him was his most spectacular experience. Jesus just extended His hand in his direction, and a powerful light beam descended upon him. He had a degree of anointing and comprehension as a result of that encounter, and he started to have uncanny insight into the Bible. Apostle Joshua Selman made the most of the opportunity he and his companions had to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to their fellow students. They kept up the pattern and preached at every event they were allowed to.
Apostle Joshua Selman was heavily used by God during his university days in prophetic, in healing the sick and performing miracles. In the light of his discovery of the powerful anointing upon him and following the leading of the Holy Spirit, he founded the Eternity Network International (ENI) in Zaria, Kaduna State in March 2011. The ministry organized a program named KOINONIA in the same year. The term Koinonia is a Greek word which literally translates to “communion or intimacy”.
Many highly anointed men of God have mentored and had an impact on Apostle Joshua Selman. He best characterizes himself as the result of several graces, divine impartation, and anointing. This is evident as he discusses the several godly individuals who have at various points in his life given him advice, including Benny Hinn, Bishop David O. Oyedepo, T. L. Osbourne, and Reinhard Bonnke, among others.
At the time of writing this biography Apostle Joshua Selman is not married. Although, there are words going round that Apostle Joshua Selman is in a relationship with Lady Sandra Areh (born December 9), who is also referred to as Selwoman after the Apostle’s surname “Selman”.
Born on the 9th of December, Sandra Areh is a mass communication graduate and a devoted follower of Koinonia, also known as the Eternity Network International. She began her career by working in the ministry’s media division.
Additionally, we only know of Apostle Joshua Selman’s birth mother, whom he frequently acknowledges in his prayers, when it comes to his closest family. She has a birthday party every year on August 24.
Koinonia was established with the sole aim of serving as a medium of reaching out to God with worship, love, miracles, sharing, listening to the word of God and experiencing the true intimacy with the Holy Spirit. It is a weekly program slated for 5:00pm every Sunday of the week and is hosted by Apostle Joshua Selman.
The primary mission of Koinonia is to:
- Find the lost and save them. It was started to provide teachings and sermons to aid in the salvation of human souls.
- By means of the Holy Spirit’s work and the revelation of God’s word, equip and complete the Christians.
- Demonstrating the power of the Holy Spirit through signs, wonders and miracles to confirm that Jesus is alive. This is conveyed when his presence is made manifest in worship.
- To reveal the wealth of the kingdom and finance Gods end-time agenda: through the messages, there will be increase in the wealth of the kingdom and it will help to finance God’s end-time agenda.
Also the core values of the program are faith, anointing, evangelism, character, intimacy and fellowship, purpose and kingdom, love. and prosperity amongst other spiritual and Bible guided principles.
Former senior pastor of the Christ Gospel Church in Samaru, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria, Apostle Joshua Selman He oversees the Eternity Network International in Abuja at the moment and frequently makes trips to the Zaria assembly. He also serves as the Koinonia School of Ministry’s (KSOM) principal. For those who feel God calling them to ministry, the Koinonia School of Ministry is where they can receive that call.
Download the messages of Apostle Joshua Selman.
The teachings and sermons delivered by Apostle Joshua Selman from 2012 to the present can be accessed here. We have just retrieved the URLs for these messages, which were submitted to the official Koinonia Blog by the Eternity Network International (ENI) (Koinonia) Media Department using Google Drive. We DO NOT post any files to our blog that we do not own the rights to, and in most cases, we only link to web content that has been given by the original sources. This is in accordance with our site’s policy. Having stated that, teachings by Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak include
- The Protocol of Divine Encounters
- Commanding Results (2012)
- Yielding to More of the Anointing (2012)
- The Victorious Mindset (2012)
Apostle Joshua Selman 2016 Messages
- Understanding People, Mastering Relationships (2016)
- The Spirit of True Revival (2016)
- Your Light is Come (2016)
Apostle Joshua Selman 2021 Koinonia Abuja Messages
- The Ministry of the HolySpirit (Koinonia Abuja) – 4th July, 2021
- The Grace of God (Koinonia Abuja) – 11th July, 2021
- The Anti-Christ System (Koinonia Abuja) – 18th July, 2021
- July Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 25th July, 2021
- The Spirit of Wisdom (Koinonia Abuja) – 1st August, 2021
- This Grace called Favour (Koinonia Abuja) – 8th August, 2021
- The Mystery of an Encounter (Koinonia Abuja) – 15th August, 2021
- The Lifting Power of True Humility (Koinonia Abuja) – 22nd August, 2021
- August 2021 Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 29th August, 2021
- The Law of Seasons (Koinonia Abuja) – 5th September, 2021
- Commanding the Supernatural (Koinonia Abuja) – 12th September, 2021
- Spiritual Pathway to Greatness (Koinonia Abuja) – 19th September, 2021
- September 2021 Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 26th September, 2021
- The Power to Get Wealth Part 1 (Koinonia Abuja) 17th October, 2021
- The Power to Get Wealth Part 1 (Koinonia Abuja)
- October 2021 Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 31st October, 2021
- He that Overcometh (Koinonia Abuja) – 7th November, 2021
- They Glorified God in me (Koinonia Abuja) – 21st November, 2021
- November 2021 Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 28th November, 2021
- Blessed by Association (Koinonia Abuja) – 5th December, 2021
- Special December Anointing Service – Supernatural Preservation (Koinonia Abuja) – 12th December, 2021
- Thanksgiving and Prophetic Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 19th December, 2021
Apostle Joshua Selman 2022 Koinonia Abuja Messages
- Marvelous Light (Koinonia Abuja) – 16th January, 2022
- Commanding Salvation Over Territories (Koinonia Abuja) – 23rd January, 2022
- January 2022 Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 30th January, 2022
- Commanding Salvation Over Territories – Part 2 (Koinonia Abuja) – 6th February, 2022
- Commanding the Supernatural Part 1 -The Dynamics of Faith (Koinonia Abuja) – 13th February, 2022
- Commanding the Supernatural Part 2 – Engaging the Anointing (Koinonia Abuja) – 20th February, 2022
- February 2022 Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 27th February, 2022
- Complete Deliverance Part 1 (Koinonia Abuja) – 6th March, 2022
- Complete Deliverance Part 2 (Koinonia Abuja) – 13th March, 2022
- Complete Deliverance Part 3 (Koinonia Abuja) – 20th March, 2022
- March 2022 Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 27th March, 2022.
- What Seekest Thou? (Koinonia Abuja) – 3rd April, 2022.
- Striving for Mastery Part 1 (Koinonia Abuja) – 10th April, 2022.
- The Doctrine of Resurrection (Koinonia Abuja) – 17th April, 2022.
- April 2022 Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 24th April, 2022.
- Striving for Mastery Part 2; The Laws of Dominion (Koinonia Abuja) – 1st May, 2022.
- Activating Priesthood and Kingship (Koinonia Abuja) – 8th May, 2022.
- Striving for Mastery Part 3; The Power of Systems and Structures (Koinonia Abuja) – 15th May, 2022.
- Discerning the Will of God (Koinonia Abuja) – 22nd May, 2022.
- May 2022 Special Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 29th May, 2022.
- Keys to Destiny Fulfillment (Koinonia Abuja) – 5th June, 2022.
- The Manifest Presence of God (Zephaniah 3:17) (Koinonia Abuja) – 12th June, 2022.
- Redefining Inheritance (Koinonia Abuja) – 19th June, 2022.
- June 2022 Special Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 26th June, 2022.
- The Testimony of Enoch (Koinonia Abuja) – 3rd July, 2022.
- Let them have Dominion (Part 1) (Koinonia Abuja) – 10th July, 2022.
- The Mystery of Altars (Let them Have Dominion Part 2) (Koinonia Abuja) – 17th July, 2022.
- The seed of Abraham (Koinonia Zaria) – 24th July, 2022.
- July 2022 Special Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 31st July, 2022.
- The Ordinances of Heaven (Let them Have Dominion Part 3) (Koinonia Abuja) – 7th August, 2022.
- The Purified Church – A Clarion Call to the Body of Christ (Koinonia Abuja) – 14th August, 2022.
- The Price for New Dimensions (Koinonia Abuja) – 21st August, 2022
- August 2022 Special Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 28th August, 2022
- Redefining the Coming Revival (Koinonia Abuja) – 4th September, 2022
- The Roadmap to a Triumphant Destiny (Koinonia Abuja) – 11th September, 2022
- Koinonia School of Ministry (KSOM) 9th Graduation Service (Koinonia Abuja) – September, 2022
- September 2022 Special Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 25th September, 2022
- Sons of God – Prayer Drill (Koinonia Abuja) – 2nd October, 2022
- The Reality of Supernatural Exemption (Koinonia Abuja) – 9th October, 2022
- Purify My Heart (Preparing for Revival – Psalm 51:10) (Koinonia Abuja) – 16th October, 2022
- How Kings Reign (Koinonia Abuja) – 23rd October, 2022
- October 2022 Special Miracle Service (Koinonia Abuja) – 30th October, 2022
- The Rich Young Ruler (Koinonia Abuja) – 6th November, 2022
- The Days of His Power (Koinonia Abuja) -13th November, 2022
- (Koinonia Abuja) – November, 2022
- (Koinonia Abuja) – December, 2022
- (Koinonia Abuja) – December, 2022
- (Koinonia Abuja) – December, 2022
- (Koinonia Abuja) – December, 2022