MFM Prayer Points For 2023
MFM Prosperity Prayer Points 2023 by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
Jesus is the ruler of the whole world. God owns the whole earth and everything on it. As a co-heir with Jesus, I am entitled to the wealth of this world, which belongs to him. I claim everything that Jesus’ death made possible for me. In the name of Jesus, I tell the devil to give up all the wealth on earth. Put your hands down! In the name of Jesus, I tell everything that stands in the way of my success to die. In the name of Jesus, I bind you and stop you from being able to hurt me. I order the money to arrive immediately!Jesus rules over my life. Jesus is in charge of my money. Jesus is the King!
Since God is my banker, I will never be in debt. He lets me rest in green pastures, makes up for what I’ve lost, and leads me to still waters. Yes, even if I walk through the valley of the shadow of debt, I won’t be afraid of anything bad because you are with me. Your silver and gold save me. You make a way for me in the presence of my business rivals. You put oil on my head, and my cup is full. In the name of the Lord, I am sure that goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will be successful in business. Amen.
As God was with Joseph in Potiphar’s house and business, so is the Lord with me. As things went well when Joseph was in charge, so will everything I work on. In the name of Jesus, I will be blessed both at home and in the fields.
My God, in Christ Jesus, has enough wealth in heaven. In the name of Jesus, I now have all the riches of heaven.
I’ve been through the financial crisis nightly. Today is the first day of my happy morning.
I take pleasure in the Lord’s Word. I am lucky because of this. Riches and wealth will be in my home, and my righteous behavior will last forever. (Psalm 112:1-3).
I think about the Lord, my God, because it is He who gives me the power to make money. (Deuteronomy 8:18).
With me, you’ll find wealth and honor, as well as long-lasting wealth and prosperity (Proverbs 8:18).
I have a lot of money. (Proverbs 14:24).
I know that it was kind of my Lord Jesus Christ to become poor, even though He was already rich, so that I could be rich. (Colossians 8:9).
I shout with joy, “Glory to the Lord, who takes pleasure in the happiness of His servant!” (Psalm 35:27).
The Lord takes care of me. (Psalm 23:1).
The Lord makes a place at the table for me in front of my enemies. He pours oil on my head, and my cup is full. (Psalm 23:5).
The Lord’s blessings make people rich, and He doesn’t add any trouble to them (Proverbs 10:22).
The Lord gives me wealth and good health so I can enjoy them (Ecclesiastes 5:19).
I’m lucky because I put my faith in the Lord. I have respect for the Lord, so I won’t go without anything. The young lions are poor and go hungry, but I won’t want anything good. (Psalm 34:8-10).
I have given, and people will give back to me in full measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. Because what I give out will come back to me in the same amount. (Luke 6:38).
God is able to give me a lot of grace so that I always have enough of everything and have more than enough to do good things. (Colossians 9:8).
Everything is going well for me. My body stays healthy, and my soul also stays healthy and does well. (3 John 2).
In the name of His Son Jesus, whatever I ask the Father for, He will give it to me. (John 16:23).
I have the blessings of Abraham. (Galatians 3:14).
When I pray, I believe that I have received whatever I want and that I will get it. (Mark 11:24).
I take pleasure in the Lord, and He gives me everything I want. (Psalm 37:4)
If I put God’s kingdom first, everything else I need will be given to me. (Luke 12:31).
The money that the bad person makes is saved for me. (Proverbs 13:22).
My inheritance will always be mine. I won’t be embarrassed when bad things happen, and I’ll be full when there’s no food. (Psalm 37:18-19).
Every burden shall be taken away from my shoulders and every yoke from my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing (Isaiah 10:27).
I am like a tree that has been planted by rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3).
THE 2023 PROPHETIC OUTLOOK
- This year is a year to wage a very serious war against the spirit of procrastination.
- This is a year when the flesh must be mortified if you want to avoid trouble.
- It is going to be a year of recovery and turnaround restoration for so many people.
- A year when God will humble the proud who think they have it all.
- It is a year when serious prayers against violent revolutions and overthrows are required.
- It is a year of strange war against your attention; avoid distractions. There will be a mental, emotional,
health, spiritual, and physical war. The enemy will try to attack in every manner.
- We need to pray against strange attacks from the waters.
- A year we need serious prayers against the spirit of lack and famine.
- A year of divine judgement against wicked and corrupt leaders.
- This is a year where God will break His silence this year to deal with evil and wickedness.
- A year where a lot of uncompleted destiny projects will be completed this year.
- This is a Psalm 23-year; a year where those who rely on God will boast about their God.
- A year believers should pray and break embargoes and dismantle evil monopolies.
- A year of the disgrace of fake, hypocritical, and powerless religions.
- This is a year the Lord will dismantle mighty men who stand in the way of God.
- The Lord will fight like a Mighty Terrible One to deliver His children.
- This is a year where it is extremely dangerous for the sheep to stray from the shepherd and for you to
discard good advice.
- A year of judgement for those who convert the altars of prayer to dens of thieves.
- A year of judgement for those who wickedly take innocent blood. Mark those words!
- A year of correction, confrontation, and change for those who want to move forward.
- A year of joy for couples waiting on the Lord for babies.
- A year of regret of judgement for ritual killers and their activities shall backfire.
- A year of tragedy for youths who refuse to exhibit sexual control.
- A year where testimonies will drive much of the next move of God.
- A year to form the habit of seeking and receiving help from heaven.
MFM ESSENTIAL PRAYER POINTS FOR THIS YEAR – (PERSONAL)
- I shall not be used as a sacrifice by the powers of darkness in the name of Jesus.
- Vampire powers, hear the Word of the Lord, drink your own blood, and eat your own flesh, in the name
- Harvest must meet harvest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, by your ordained prophet, preserve me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, deliver me from every agenda of destiny impotence, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let the wickedness of the wicked expire, in the name of Jesus
- O God, arise and always over-answer my prayers this year, in the name of Jesus
- My body, hear the Word of the Lord, reject infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
- Famine and barrenness of the soul, I am not your candidate, in the name of Jesus
- Let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ overshadow and surround me this year, in the name
- I shall not die but live to declare the works of Christ. The angel of death will not visit me this year, in the
name of Jesus.
- The enemy will not contest my voice this year. The enemy has lost the power to contest against me, in
the name of Jesus.
- The sun of my life shall not listen to the voice of witchcraft, in the name of Jesus
- God shall make the right people to help me at the right time and in the right place, in the name of
ESSENTIAL PRAYERS FOR THIS YEAR – (COUNTRY) 2023
- Every enemy of peace in Nigeria, we bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of the God of Elijah, terror must bury terror this year, and the coven of terror must
become desolate, in the name of Jesus.
- O glory of Nigeria, do not slumber. Arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
- O prince of peace, reign in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the wickedness of the wicked, programmed to trouble this nation, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, pass through the land in violent anger and slay the wicked who have made covenants with bad
spirits to destroy, in the name of Jesus
Be the first to comment