Pastor D.K Olukoya of MFM States 7 Specific Things Believers Can Do To Be Victorious In An Insane World
The present world we are in is one plagued with a series of happenings and grave conditions that could make any sane human being turn insane. The chaos and problems here and there, the natural disasters, insurgency and series of violence that could create permanent fear in anyone, most especially in those that lives in the war-prone areas. The world we are in is not so much as really peaceful as that. But in the midst of all these, human beings continue their day to day activities, and are still resident in their different nations and regions, despite the problems being witnessed on daily basis; but with mixed feelings and alerted nerves to run or escape for dear life, anytime any problem could ensue.
As a regenerated Christian, there are various ways in which you can be above all the problems of the world. According to the book of John 16:33, the Bible assure believers of the divine help from God, having been duly aware of what they are to face in the world, which is neither strange nor uncommon for the natural life of every human being. The world is so occupied with a series of mind-boggling issues that, except one is utterly given to studying and meditating on the word of God all the time, the effects would hurt one.
Some of the things that a believer can do to be victorious and prevail over the insane world we live in include all the following;
1. Rejoice in the Lord always:
The Bible also has advised all believers to always rejoice in the Lord and to not be bothered nor perturbed by any happening around them. This is done through faith that is helped by God.
2. Get the presence of the Lord around you:
This is done through praise and worship, and by incessant meditation in the word of God.
3. Be careful with nothing, in your life, let worry die. Keep your life in the hands of God at all times.
4. By prayer and giving thanks to God at all times, let your requests be made known to God, which is according to the words of the Bible.
5. Take charge of your heart, take charge of your thinking. Do not allow your heart to be harassed by the Spirit of frustration. Some spirits harass people mentally and do not allow them to concentrate on the things that are positive to move their lives forward.
6. The heart is a battleground that is always being contested for by both the good and bad spirits, that of God and Satan. A believer must be fully inclined to follow God always and allow the total influence of the Holy Spirit in his heart.
7. The first time God destroyed man through the flood was as a result of the evils in his heart. The heart must be well guarded consciously and practically to always attract a good relationship with God.
The ways to the heart of man are through his thoughts and his orientation. The thought of man and his various orientation and mentality are carried out through his mind. In all these, it is expected that every man must always seek a good time and peace of mind for himself. Good thought and positive outcomes of every move towards success are only available in God. Hence, to survive in this world requires a very positive mind which is fixed in God. It is then the evil tendencies of this present in-game world would be overcome.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!