Shiloh 2022: Message Title: The Covenant of Exemption By Bishop David Abioye (Day 4)
Word Session 3
Message Title: The Covenant of Exemption | Job 5:19-27
Ministering: Bishop David Abioye
Bishop David O. Abioye
Exemption is a mystery of the separation of the righteous from the wicked.
Exemption is inexplicable but undeniable.
God always put a demarcation between His people and the people of the world. – John 17:15, Mal. 3:8
What is Exemption?
- It is a mystery of the separation of the righteous from the wicked.
- It means immunity. – Ps. 91:10
- It means no evil shall befall you. – John 17:15
Your safety is rooted in your salvation.
Sin traps people, but salvation shows you the way of escape.
When you give your life to Jesus, you have escaped destruction.
Set your love on God and He will set His eyes on you.
Your anointing is of no effect when you are heading in the wrong direction.
Your service is an exchange for God’s exemption. Keep serving Him to keep enjoying His exemption.
Serving God creates a hedge around you.
God has invested in your security because of how precious you are to Him.
Fear comes to all but does not stick to all; you repel fear by speaking out against it.
When you make bold declarations, you clear the devil out of your way.
Demands of the Covenant of Exemption
- You must be born again and remain so. – Heb. 2:3, Col. 1:13
- Have a revelation of your exemption rights in Christ. – Ps. 74:20, 2 Pet. 1:3-4
- Remain in the secret place of God. – Ps. 91:1
- Keep the love of God alive in your heart. – Ps. 91:14
- Continue to walk in the fear of God. – Mal 4:2, Prov 8:13, Ps. 37:18-19
- Be sensitive to divine guidance. – Ps. 23:4, John 7:1-6
- Remain dedicated to Kingdom advancement endeavours. – Exo. 23:25-26, Job 1:8
- Engage the power of faith. – Eph. 6:16
- Make faith-filled declarations. – Luke 21:15, Ps. 107:2
- Remain under a prophetic cover. – Hos. 10:12