What It Means To Be A Spiritual Filth – Dr. D.k Olukoya
(The dustbin does harbour several sorts of garbage so also it applies to the life of any individual that habours sin)
The term dustbin refers to the container or any vessel set primarily for human wastes. Several domestic activities being carried out in the house do come with various wastes that would be swept and packed in rhe dustbin. The name also implies, as we can see, “dust” that is added to the bin, is an unwanted waste, which is produced from sand that has made its way inside the house or anywhere where human activities are involved. So also the life of anyone who is filled with sinfulness would be regarded as filthiness before God and man.
Human life is a very sensitive entity that must be diligently overseen with utmost care. The Bible has it in 2 Corinthians 13:5
“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your selves. Know ye not your selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?“
We must always ensure we are still in the faith and that we are not spiritually polluted, either as a reason of satanic attack or through the spiritual dullness.
The dustbin is never treated with care as we do treat the television or the gas cooker at home. It is most times, held with the left hand when about to dump the garbage inside. So also is anyone who is a spiritual dustbin before God.
What does it mean to be a spiritual filth?
1. Being filthy in the flesh and spirit:
This entails living a life of sinfulness. The physical body does affect the spirit. Once you are engaged in any immoral act against the body, it does affect the spirit also, because, we are spiritual beings.
This entails being deviant to any sort of worthiness before God. A sinfully deviant person would not reason and listen to the things of God. S/he is against anything that has to do with rhe goals of heaven and godliness. He or she would be addicted to sin.
3. Living a life that does not respect the dictates of spiritual worthiness. Seeing sin as a normal lifestyle and not having anything done with the word of God.
The Evil effects of being spiritual filth:
1. It gives the enemy easy access to one’s life.
2. It makes prayers fruitless. Prayers would not yield any positive result nor answer.
3. It makes deliverance very difficult as the temple, the body, of such an individual, is filled with iniquities.
4. It keeps empowering and fortifying the enemy against you.
5. It removes peoples immunity and the hedges divine protection.
6. It exposes someone to unsolicited spiritual attacks.
7. Destiny denial.
8. Vulnerability to the attacks and arrows of the wicked.
9. Spiritual deficiency.
10. Obstruction of spiritual and physical relevance before the Lord.
The way out of the spiritual filthiness:
1. Conscious and serious confession of sins, and with the determination not to return to the old ways anymore.
2. Make sure you undertake the spiritual exercise of deliverance.
3. Be consciously concentrated on Bible readings and prayers.
4. Walk the walk of faith and spirit always.
It takes the grace of God to walk worthy of the tenets of the Lord, the Lord Jesus Christ is it that upholds our faith and daily increase his divine favour.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!