Why Will A Young Lady Be Looking For ‘Kayan Mata’? – Pastor David Ibiyeomie
WHY WILL A YOUNG LADY BE LOOKING FOR ‘KAYAN MATA’?
THAT IS THE DEVIL! NO MATTER HOW YOU COLOUR IT!
THERE ARE SOME CHRISTIANS WHO COME TO CHURCH WITH CHARMS ON THEIR WAIST.
SOME BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIANS ARE STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF VISITING WITCH DOCTORS.
GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE US ALONE WHEN WE PLEASE HIM. AS A CHILD OF GOD, NEVER COME TO THE POINT WHERE YOUR CONSCIENCE IS DEAD.
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL OF US BUT YOU DETERMINE THE LEVEL OF YOUR MANIFESTATION BY THE DEGREE OF YOUR CONSECRATION.
-Pastor David Ibiyeomie on “Your Access to the Manifestation of the Holy Spirit.” at SMHOS Week of Spiritual Empowerment Day two
Shall we lift our hands to the heavens? Let’s magnify the King of Kings and the Lord of lords. Let us give him praise, no one is like him. He is worthy to be exalted. Lift those hands to heaven and just worship the King of all kings. Glorify his name forever. Give him praise and glory. Blessed be your name Mighty God. To you, we give all the glory and praise. For all the healings, we say thank you. You did it all, we did nothing. To you, we give all the glory.
🎶 All the glory must be to the Lord….No man on earth should give glory to himself…🎶
🎶As the dear panteth for the water so my soul longeth after thee…🎶
No matter how the year started, no. matter how you might have been battered, this eleventh month, you will have an eleventh-hour miracle. This month of November, everything that was not working will begin to work.
Rise for a moment and say, “Lord, give me an eleventh-hour miracle.”
- There is no one that is part of this meeting that will not have a testimony in the precious name of Jesus.
Give him a big hand, you may be seated. While preparing for Service, I heard God clearly say to me, “I will heal every sick.” At the end of the Service, we will just pray for all the sick in a very simple way and God in his own usual way will heal them.
Your Access to the Manifestation of the Holy Spirit.
The first man ever created, Adam was a man that manifested at every realm of life until he fell. Satan had no power over him. Sickness had no power over him. He dominated the affairs of life until man fell. And Jesus came to restore us back to his righteousness. So the major access to the anointing of the Holy Spirit is purity.
When we turn, then it becomes our turn to be filled. Turn you at my reproof. When God says this thing is bad, don’t justify it. Even if you had made mistake, you turn. That was the difference between David and Saul. When David made mistake he said yes I made it. When Saul made mistake, he justified his mistake. It said turn you at my reproof, the I will pour my spirit unto you. When you turn, it become your turn. And I know someone will take the decision after today. So, increase in unction answers to our turning at his reproof.
Jesus knew no sin so his anointing was without measure. John 3:34. May that same anointing answer to us. Psalm 45:7. Because you love what? Righteousness and hated wickedness, I have anointed you more than others, that is why the Bible is saying. So, consecration is the reason for his unction. When you are highly consecrated, junction just answers to you. After Jesus, the next person the Bible kept talking about was Paul.
Paul in 1 Thessalonians 2:10, made a statement. He said you know we are men who do not do nonsense and Paul was highly anointed, that the devil even said, “Jesus I know, Paul I know…” May your own name also be included in the name of Jesus.
Nothing causes life to blossom like manifesting righteousness. In 1 John 3:7b, it says “…he that doeth righteousness is righteous…” He that what? So, righteousness, has to be done. So sanctification is the foundation for the manifestation of the Holy Spirit. When a man is sanctified, you manifest heavily. The power of the Holy Ghost. It says, “Sin shall no longer have dominion over you and I” Romans 6:14.
There is a scripture popularly known by all Christians. “Upon Mount Zion, there shall be what….” But look at that scripture very well.
And there shall be what? Holiness. People jump that part. If you would read every Christian, they jump it. They don’t read the second one. An average Christian does not read the second one. God said there shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness. Then, with this, you shall possess your possession. May the Lord give you understanding. So the beauty of Christianity is rooted in sanctification. What is Sanctification?
Sanctification is maintaining a quality spiritual walk with God. It is living the fear of God as a lifestyle. Sanctification is striving to please God at all times. It’s a hunger and a thirst for righteousness that will keep you sanctified. As Children of God, never come to a time when your conscience is dead. The conscience is the police of a man.
That you made a mistake does not mean you will go to hell. It is when you continue without a conscience. To ignore God is to be heading for danger. Is that clear? That is the difference between David and Saul. David had conscience but Saul had no conscience. When they came to David to tell him what he did was bad, he said it is true. When they came to Saul, he said, “What are you talking? I prepared these things to make sacrifice unto God” A Christian is when you know what is wrong and tell yourself this thing is wrong.
How many of us want to walk in sanctification?
What does it take to walk in sanctification?
- A genuine hunger, thirst and love for righteousness. Matthew 5:6. You will have a hunger to say I want to be righteous. Shout hallelujah!
- A crave to please God daily. Jesus speaking in John 8:28, I am always doing those things that please God. May God never leave any of us alone. The reason we all manifest his power is because he is with us. If God leaves you, you are completely useless. How will God be with us? When we do what pleases him. May we do what pleases God. Jesus said I do always those things that please God.
Some Benefits of Sanctification
- Sanctification guarantees posterity. Psalms 11:2-3. So the man that fears God, the wealth he has will go beyond him. His children’s children will enjoy it. You can’t shed someone’s blood to make money and expect your children to inherit that wealth. Is that clear?
- It establishes divine protection. 1 Peter 3:13.
Do you know that there are Christians today, who are in church and still put charms on their waist? Believers who are born again and still go to witch doctors for some extra power for protection. Church Gist. Otherwise, why will a young girl be looking for ‘Kayan Mata’ That is the devil, no matter how you color it. What is it that someone will give you that God cannot give you? Is it a house that God can not give you by favor?
- It gives access to your inheritance. Colossians 1:12.We are partakers of the inheritance. Church Gist. Now, hear this, there was a man who was the highest in his time. He was the richest businessman and he is called Job.
In Job 1:1, it was said about him that he feared God and eschewed evil. And God revealed his secrets to him. Job 29:4-5
He revealed secrets to him because he was the man that fears God. Fear of God is not I have phobia, fear of God is to reverence God.
- It guarantees results in your pursuit. Psalm 1:3. When you are amb that fears God, anything you do prospers. Whatever you do from today shall prosper.
- You enjoy divine favor. Psalm 5:12. He will bless he that doeth righteousness. Joseph was highly favored, true? May the favor of God answer to every one of us. So, leave a sanctified life, the unction of manifestation on you will know no bounds. The Holy Spirit is available to all of us but you determine the level of your manifestation by the degree of your consecration. The more consecrated you are, the more you manifest the power of the Holy Spirit. How many want to consecrate themselves one more time to God. Shall we rise!
Kayan Mata is hausa for ‘women’s things’.
Kayan Mata originated from the Northern tribes of Nigeria and literally means “women’s things”. Kayan mata is used to refer to herbs or potions that act as sex or love enhancers and aphrodisiacs… Tsumi is a mix of Kayan Mata herb and camel’s milk and its effect is very strong.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!