Compulsory vaccination is from the pit of hell- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche
COMPULSORY VACCINATION IS FROM THE PIT OF HELL. FOR NO REASON SHOULD ANYBODY BE GIVEN INJECTION BY FORCE.
ANYBODY WHO IS SICK HAS THE RIGHT TO BE TREATED AND ANYBODY BY CHOICE, CAN RECEIVE ANY MEDICATION, AT ANY TIME.
EVEN GOD ALMIGHTY GAVE MAN A CHOICE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN; ONLY THE DEVIL LEAVES PEOPLE WITH NO CHOICE.
– Pastor Paul Enenche on “Lifting up the Eyes unto God” at Early Will I Seek You, The Glory Dome, Dunamis
Lift your hands and give Him the praise, give Him the honour, give Him the adoration. Father, we give you praise, we give you honour, we give you adoration, be thou glorified in Jesus precious name.
Psalm 121: 1, Psalm 34: 5
Every time we come to God in the place oof prayer, we actually come to look up to God. Where you look determines where you end; where you look determines how you fair. To look up is to go up, to look down in depression is to go down, to look around is to hang around and to focus on the past is to go back. So, we look up to God.
What happens to the man who lifts up his eye unto God?
1. To look up to God is to connect the help of God: The help of God delivers us from the harm of the enemy, the help of God delivers us from helpless life.
2. To look up to God is to be lightened of heavy burdens: When we connect to God, the burdens that weigh us down are lifted; they are lightened.
3. To look up to God is to connect the light of direction
4. Looking up to God is escaping shame in life.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!