Understanding why we need to function with God’s power – Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche
The power or anointing of God is a very vital necessity in the life of every child of God
The power of God is neither for show or for entertainment; it is a non-negotiable necessity for successful existence in the earth.
WHY IS THE POWER OF GOD NECESSARY?
1. For victory over the forces of wickedness (Luke 10:19; 1John 5:19)
2. For the breaking of life’s curses and the establishment of God’s Blessings (Gen. 32:24-28)
So that you can escape what tied down others in your family and break general limitations in your community
It takes power to make the devil find its level
3. For victory and triumph in daily living, with the capacity to face the future without fear. (Gen. 32:24-28)
To prevail in life, power is needed.
Where power is absent, the only thing man can do in life is to travail.
4. For the conquest of stagnation and delay, and the sustenance of motion (Acts 10:38; Luke 4:14; Ps. 84:7; Prov. 4:18; Rom. 1:17)
If you are not ‘wenting’ you need power. (Acts 10:38)
You cannot be tied to a moving train and remain on the same spot! NO!
5. For the fulfilment of Kingdom mission and assignment (Acts 1:8; Mark 16:20)
To work for God effectively you need power
6. For the rescue of lives, especially loved ones from the clutches of the enemy
When power is lacking, you watch people suffering and you are helpless
You don’t need to be a pastor to be of help to your family, or community, you just need power
7. For the full deployment of life’s potentials (Acts 10:38; 1Sam. 10:5)
There are things you carry that will never come out of you without power
The things that are inside you are pressed out and the things that you need to function with are pressed in by the power of God
8. For the fulfilment of Divine purpose and destiny (Luke 4:14, 17-21)
The fulfilment of your life’s assignment is in the empowerment of the Spirit
SECRET OF THE POWER OF GOD:
The Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8; Micah 3:8; Luke 4:14; Rom. 15:19; 1Cor. 2:4; 2Tim. 1:7)
i. Pray abundantly in the Spirit (Acts 2:1-4; 19:11-12; 1Cor. 14:18)
When you are praying in the Spirit and you want power to flow, put a check on the wandering of your mind, focus on what is coming out of your mouth and trust God to understand what you are saying.
ii. Be filled with the Spirit (Eph. 5:18-20)
Let your heart be filled with melody and merriment
Release the seeds of excitement, praise, worship, thanks and merriment because life is a seed and whatever you sow you will reap
iii. Be led and guided by the Spirit (Luke 4:14; Rom. 8:14)
Let the Spirit guide you into praying, worship, guide you away from the wrong company and towards the right people and you will walk consistently in power
When you begin to increase in power, your spirit begins to increase in force and violence
From this day, anytime you dream a dream that you don’t like, return back to sleep and dream the dream again so that you can correct it!
If the devil gives you a dream by chance, you dream a dream by force (Gen. 37:5,9)
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!