“You’re a failure if at age 25 you still keep multiple sexual partners and fancy certain party hang out merry” – Pastor Nigel Gaisie
Popular Ghanaian Founder and Leader of Prophetic Hill Chapel International, Pastor Nigel Gaisie has opined that living with one’s parents or in a family compound at age 35 makes one a failure.
According to him on his Facebook page, while listing ten things which according to him makes one a failure stated this. He also stated that anyone that keeps multiple sexual partners at age 25 is a colossal failure.
In his words ;
“YOU ARE A FAILURE !!!!!!NO ARGUMENT, IF YOU DISAGREE, JUST MAKE YOUR POINT…WE ARE HERE TO INSPIRE EACH OTHER’
- You are a failure if at 35 you’re still staying with your parents or family compound
- You are a failure if you’re waiting for a government before you start something with your life.
- You’re a failure if all you think about is waiting to be fed by others, regardless of your circumstances, you can start something.
- You’re a failure if you keep repeating mistakes in the name of human weakness.
- You’re a failure if at age 25 you still keep multiple sexual partners and fancy certain party hang out merry.
- You’re a colossal failure if you still believe life begins @40, check the world around you, Youngsters are taking over.
- You’re a failure if @ 40 certain family relations can’t reach out to you for help .
8.You’re a family if you’re still following the pattern of your parents, that led to their distraction.
- You’re a failure if all you don’t think well about people,(speak well about people)
- You’re a failure as a parent, if your children are not greater than you or perhaps on almost the same scale…”
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!