10 Things You Don’t Know About Pastor E.A Adeboye
One of the most popular pastors in Nigeria, Pastor E.A Adeboye. He was born on 2 March, 1942 in Ifewara, Osun State, Nigeria. He’s a kind man who is blessed by God. As he is set to storm Unilag today, here are 10 things you didn’t know about him:
1. At the beginning before he became a great and recognized pastor, he really hustled as it wasn’t easy for him, he sold his goat and borrowed money from neighbours in order to pay for his school fees which would help him enroll in the only missionary school in his village.
2. Pastor Adebayo was born divinely, he was born home on a Sunday with no one to midwife his birth process, wow, isn’t that incredible.
3. You wouldn’t know he has many names and his full names is Elijah Sunday Olagundoye Adetona Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
4. He really suffered in his childhood due to his poor background, he never owned shoes until he was eighteen years old. Unlike us that have been wearing shoes since whenever.
5. What drove Pastor Adebayo all these years to achieve success was his passion to be the youngest Vice Chancellor in one of the top Universities in Nigeria.
6. Like all of us Pastor Adebayo was nicknamed when he was a child, his childhood name is ‘’The Tiger’’.
7. He started his University education in the famous University of Nigeria, Nuskka (UNN) where he was studying until the outbreak of the Nigerian civil war at his final year forced him to complete at University Of Ife now called Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).
8. He became RCCG’s General Overseer in 1981 when the founder of RCCG passed on to glory in November 2,1980 at the age of 71. He has taken RCCG all over the world with over 15000 parishes in 120 countries in the world .
9. He is blessed with 4 children named: Bolu, Leke, Adeolu and Dare.
10. Pastor Adebayo gained recognition in 1998 when his Holy Ghost Congress was attended by over 7 million people. And it was reported by CNN and BBC.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!