As a Christian brother or sister: How to Know who to Marry as a Christian
5Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 6in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight
I strongly advocate that before a child of God say “I do!” such must have done his/her foundational work well
Some of the Question a Child of God must ask himself/Herself and be sure of the answer
1. Is the person a child of God?
2. Does the person Love, Fear and Obey God?
3. Does the person love Me and understand what Love is?
4. IS the person Responsible and Respectable by ALL?
5. Is the person on the path of knowing God and His words More?
6. Is the person a disciple of Christ?
7. Is the person Mature Emotionally, Physically, Financially, Educationally, Mentally etc
The final point is the most important:
8. Has God given me approval to marry this person?
When the foundation is wrong, every other thing built on it would be wrong.
Marriage is a permanent union.
Marriage is done with a vow of commitment to God and each other