Message Title: Unveiling the Covenant Highways of Life (Part 3)
Ministering: Bishop David Oyedepo
When you do what God commands, you have committed His integrity to perform. – Rom. 8:28
The Covenant of Hitch-free Marriage (Eph. 5:22-25)
- The husband is the head of the wife, no technology can change that.
- You cannot love your wife as Christ loved the church without your wife submitting to you.
The knowledge of the covenant is key to fulfilling your glorious destiny.
It is not enough to have the Word spoken, it is about taking responsibility for what it takes to make it happen.
The Faith Covenant (James 1:6-7)
- Nothing in the kingdom delivers without faith.
- Faith is the number one target of the devil in every conflict. – Luke 22:31
- Those who understand the covenant of faith will remain in command.
- Faith is a universal currency that holds the same value across all the nations of the earth.
Covenant Highways are God’s sworn verdicts concerning various areas of life as contained in His Word. – Heb. 6:15-18
When you connect to the condition of any promise, it is upgraded to a covenant.
Why the devil is against your Faith – Jude 1:3
- It takes faith to be saved.
- It takes faith to live an overcomer’s life.
- It takes faith to quench the fiery darts of the devil.
Every truth you believe moves the hand of God to perform. – Isa. 53:1
Faith is not a principle or an ideology, it is a mystery.
Faith sees the invisibility of the invisible God. You cannot see a lion as your guard and be afraid of wolves.
Faith is your access to a world of unlimited possibilities. – Mark 9:23
Faith without motion will never deliver.
Faith creates your desires as drawn from the Word that you believe. – Rom. 4:18-19
Faith is not waiting for God to work, but putting God’s Word to work to make good His promise.
Bible faith has no place for fear; it launches whosoever believes into a realm of rest.
The proof of faith is rest and an apprehension-free life.
What is Faith?
- Faith is a mystery in the kingdom. – 1 Tim. 3:9, Isa. 53:1, Luke 1:45
- Faith is a spiritual force that establishes your active partnership with the invisible God, thereby helping you to command the impossible. – 2 Cor. 5:7, Heb. 11:24-29
- Faith is being fully persuaded of the truth, the prevailing circumstances notwithstanding. – Rom. 4:17-21
- The faith of scriptures destroys fears. – Mark 4:40
You cannot receive answers to prayers without faith.
There is no irreversible case with faith.
Another person’s unbelief cannot make your faith of no effect.
You must be personal in your walk with God or you won’t go far.