7 things Apostle Joshua Selman explain to people Who do not feel comfortable listening to the teachings of prosperity
Apostle Joshua Selman spoke to his members at Koinonia. It was titled ‘The Power To Get Wealth’ (Part 1) and he revealed that they are going to be exploring by the Spirit, the economic system of the Kingdom as revealed from scripture. He said that the subject of economy and wealth and finance is one that is quite a touchy subject as far as the Church is concerned because there are usually two schools of thoughts or two dimensions of approach to it. He then revealed that he will not be surprised that as he is teaching on wealth and prosperity, there are many people listening, watching and following who may be so uncomfortable. He however focused on these people and here are 7 out of the things he told them:
1. There are many other spiritual things we need to talk about.” I agree with you and I sympathize with you. That’s why God sent me because there has to be a correction of this ideology. The lopsidedness and the belief that comes out the moment you begin to talk about economy.
2. People have not been serious about the subject of finance from a Kingdom standpoint because; most of them have other people who are paying the price of their ignorance for them, financially speaking. So whether you understand the principles or not, there seems to be someone you can lean on and tap into his own sacrifice.
3. There are many people who will not pay attention to their finances because every time God wants to teach them that lesson, there comes someone in the guise of compassion and would stop them from seeing the relevance of understanding that subject.
4. The moment you get to a point
where you become comfortable with poverty and lack and ignorance, you are not the only one who will suffer it. At least you are connected to four people.
5. The Problem in Africa today is not just a problem with Government, it’s a problem with orientation.
6. My communication is from a Kingdom standpoint with the understanding that the men and the women who are listening are people who are determined to see Jesus revealed and Jesus glorified.
7. You have no moral stands to condemn anybody you did not give an opportunity to learn the truth. Our young men and our young women will continue to be casualties in society until men and women are of God especially are unashamed to stand up and bridge this gap.
Share this post below ??
Want To Advertise On Nobelie? Click Here Or Chat Us On Whatsapp +2349028041964 | Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You May Also Like
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!