10 THINGS YOU SHOULDN’T TELL TO ANYONE
In a relationship, whether married or still
in courtship, there are things you should
not tell another person. You never know who will be the Judas over your
relationship. There are high secrets you
have to keep only to yourself.
- Don’t tell anybody how weak your
partner is. Someone may use it against
- Don’t tell people how much you quarrel
with your partner, make them see it as
perfect from outside while you settle
issues from inside.
- Don’t tell even a best friend how much
you get as pocket allowance from your husband, if they ask tell them that he’s
giving more than you expected.
- Men don’t tell your friends how good
your wife is in bed, that’s a secret
between you and your wife.
- Don’t ever tell your mother the way he or she is acting in the marriage, you won’t
like the outcome if she’s a jealous Mother
- Ladies, a friend may be eyeing your
hubby and that’s why you shouldn’t tell
them what moves him most.
- Even your pastor is not worthy to know
how many times you quarrel with your
husband, most of them will use it as
sermon. Just talk to God alone.
- Don’t tell the children that their father
is a bad man. It can make them hate him.
- Don’t tell anybody your partner’s past
mistakes, it is too risky for your marriage.
- Don’t tell anyone to try seducing your
partner to prove their loyalty. They may
end up winning their love.